An Australian study with 453 people (aged 70 and over) to determine what foods protect against wrinkles recommend these:
- Olive oil and Olives
- fish (especially fatty fish)
- reduced fat milk and milk products
- nuts and legumes, especially lima and broad beans.
- wholegrain cereals
- fruit and fruit products (especially prunes, cherries, apples and jams.
- seafood, lean meat, milk and nuts.
- From: What’s In This Stuff? The essential guide to what’s really in the products you buy. by Pat Thomas.