Rose Platter for Simple Green Solutions
- Take your travel mug when you go to buy your coffee.
- Reduce your shower time just by two minutes. You can save 10 gallons of water!
- Get an eco shower head.
- Go with reusable grocery bags. Say no thank you to grocery stores trying to give you plastic bags.
- Only do laundry when you need to.
- Turn off all electricals when not in use.
- Get a washable reusable water bottle and fill it up at home instead of buying throw away plastic bottles.
- Buy items like laundry detergents, soaps, other household equipment in bulk and reduce amount of packaging you use.
From: Zero Waste.