Morning’s Healthy Banquet
Here are some of the nicest choices on the dinner table of unlimited good health and happiness!
- Sip a little health, yes really, choose your favourite wine or beer or whiskey because all alcohol can reduce the tendency of blood to clot! But red wine is best because it also contains heart-healthy ingredients!
- Add at least ten grams of fiber a day to your diet as it will decrease the risk of heart attack by almost 30 per cent! Eat up whole grains, beans such as chickpeas, kidney beans, lima beans, dried fruit like figs, apples and peaches!
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables as often as you can!
- Eat fish once or twice a week as it can keep your arteries clear and your heart pumping nicely. Salmon is a good choice.
- Garlic lowers cholesterol and high blood pressure and reduces the risk for heart disease. Eat one to six cloves a day!
- from: New Foods for Healing: Prevention Health Books
- pics: daksha