Here are some more handy happy tips to keep slim from French Women Don’t Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano!
- French women typically think about good things to eat. Other women typically worry about bad things to eat.
- French women eat smaller portions of more things. Elsewhere, women eat larger portions of fewer things.
- French women eat more vegetables.
Here is a delicious vegetarian recipe for making cauliflower gratin from the writer!
one medium sized head of cauliflower.
500 ml milk.
half teaspoon salt
50 g grated cheese
salt and pepper to taste.
- Trim the cauliflower separate the florets, and cook in milk and half teaspoon of salt until tender (10 to 15 minutes). Reserve 100 ml of the milk mixture.
- Arrange cooked florets in a buttered baking dish. Beat egg and the reserved milk, and add the cheese and cover the florets. Add pepper to taste. Dot with the butter.
- Grill until browned. Serve hot.