If you have begun to have your nibbler’s breakfast now you can try out this mid-morning snack with many choices!
- Banana; vanilla wagers, 5 cookies.
- Raisin bread, one slice with 1 tsp. all-fruit spread, pear, whole (or 2 halves, canned in juice.)
- Yogurt, plain, 8 oz. with either one-half banana, half cup blue berries, one cup strawberries or one tangerine.
- Grapefruit, whole (peel and eat like an orange!) English muffin one half, toasted, with light coating of margarine or all fruit spread.
- Orange juice or grapefruit juice, 12 oz. rice cake with 1 tblsp. of all fruit spread.
- Skim or low-fat milk 12 oz; graham crackers, 3 squares.
from: Prevention’s Guide to 50 super Healing Foods.