The Mid afternoon snack for the Nibbler’s Weight Loss program
We have checked out the breakfast, the mid-morning snack and the lunch for the Nibbler’s Weight Loss Program. Now here is the Mid-afternoon snack from Prevention’s Guide to 50 Super Healing Foods.
- Fig bars. 3.
- Pretzels 8 to 9 thin twists.
- Apple; graham crackers, one and a half.
- Melba toast or Norwegian crispbread, 6 wafers, savory yoghurt, cheese, homemade, one tablespoon on each wafer.
- Popcorn, air-popped, 3 cups. Apple juice, canned, 8 oz.
- Melba toast or Norwegian crispbread, 5 wafers, hummus, home-made, one tablespoon per wafer.
- Peach, rice cakes, 3, with one tbsp. of all fruit spread on each.
From: Prevention’s Guide to 50 Super Healing Foods.